By Peggy Van Hulsteyn, Barbara Gage, Connie Fisher
Ease stiffness, enhance power and stability, and relieve tension with mild, effortless yoga postures.
Yoga is among the most dear complementary treatments for Parkinsonís affliction (PD), supporting to extend flexibility, right posture, loosen tight, painful muscular tissues, construct self assurance, and generally, increase the standard of lifestyles. Peggy van Hulsteyn, who was once clinically determined with PD 12 years in the past, has skilled those advantages firsthand. In Yoga and Parkinson's Disease, van Hulsteyn attracts on her 40-year yoga perform, taking part with qualified yoga academics to supply an obtainable, easy-to-follow, and inspiring consultant for bringing the advantages of yoga into your existence, whether you've by no means performed yoga before.
Yoga and Parkinsonís Disease includes:
• step by step directions and easy-to-follow images
• Seated and assisted postures for people with restricted mobility and unsteadiness
• Postures that may be performed in mattress that can assist you begin your day
• diversifications to make sure convenience and protection
• tips for making perform effortless, approachable, and sustainable
And even more