By Analog Devices Inc. Engineeri
This finished guide is a one-stop engineering reference. protecting information converter basics, ideas, purposes, and starting with the elemental theoretical components valuable for a whole realizing of knowledge converters, this reference covers the entire most up-to-date advances within the field.
This textual content describes intensive the idea in the back of and the sensible layout of information conversion circuits in addition to describing different architectures utilized in A/D and D/A converters. information are supplied at the layout of high-speed ADCs, excessive accuracy DACs and ADCs, and sample-and-hold amplifiers. additionally, this reference covers voltage resources and present reference, noise-shaping coding, and sigma-delta converters, and masses extra. The book's 900-plus pages are full of layout details and alertness circuits, together with instructions on determining the main appropriate converters for specific applications.
You'll locate the very newest info on:
Â· Data converter basics, reminiscent of key requirements, noise, sampling, and testing
Â· Architectures and tactics, together with SAR, flash, pipelined, folding, and more
Â· Practical layout suggestions for mixed-signal platforms, corresponding to using ADCs, buffering DAC outputs, sampling clocks, structure, interfacing, aid circuits, and tools.
Â· Data converter functions facing precision size, information acquisition, audio, demonstrate, DDS, software program radio and lots of more.
The accompanying CD-ROM offers software program instruments for checking out and reading information converters in addition to a searchable pdf model of the text.
* Brings jointly an immense volume of knowledge most unlikely to find elsewhere.
* Many fresh advances in converter expertise easily will not be coated in the other book.
* a must have layout reference for any electronics layout engineer or technician.
Read or Download Data Conversion Handbook PDF
Similar products books
Beginning with a simple assessment of system-on-a-chip (SoC), together with definitions of comparable phrases, this publication is helping you already know SoC layout demanding situations, and the newest layout and try methodologies. you notice how ASIC know-how advanced to an embedded cores-based idea that contains pre-designed, reusable highbrow estate (IP) cores that act as microprocessors, information garage units, DSP, bus keep watch over, and interfaces - all ?
The multicore revolution has reached the deployment degree in embedded structures starting from small ultramobile units to massive telecommunication servers. The transition from unmarried to multicore processors, encouraged by means of the necessity to raise functionality whereas maintaining strength, has put nice accountability at the shoulders of software program engineers.
The Newnes are aware of it All sequence takes the easiest of what our authors have written over the last few years and creates a one-stop reference for engineers fascinated with markets from communications to embedded platforms and all over the place in among. PIC layout and improvement a ordinary healthy for this reference sequence because it is without doubt one of the most well liked microcontrollers on the earth and we have now numerous fantastically authored books at the topic.
Ordinary items Isolation offers a accomplished advent to strategies for the extraction and purification of traditional items from all organic assets. The ebook opens with an creation to separations and chromatography and discusses the method of an isolation. skilled experimentalists describe a big selection of equipment for isolation of either identified and unknown traditional items, together with preliminary extraction, open column chromatography, HPLC, countercurrent and planar chromatography, SFE, and crystallisation.
- Natural Products of Woody Plants: Chemicals Extraneous to the Lignocellulosic Cell Wall
- Nonlinear Control of Engineering Systems: A Lyapunov-Based Approach
- Wideband Low Noise Amplifiers Exploiting Thermal Noise Cancellation (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Studies in Natural Products Chemistry, Vol. 42
- Practical Troubleshooting of Electrical Equipment and Control Circuits
- Analysis of Failure in Fiber Polymer Laminates: The Theory of Alfred Puck
Extra resources for Data Conversion Handbook
2. Kâzim Çeçen, “Sinan’s Water Supply System in Istanbul,” Istanbul Technical University/Istanbul Water and Sewage Administration, Istanbul Turkey, 1992–1993, pp. 165–167. 3. K. W. , 1969, New York NY, ISBN 444-19747-8. (An excellent tutorial and historical discussion of data conversion theory and practice, oriented towards PCM, but covers practically all aspects. ) 4. Editors, Transmission Systems for Communications, Bell Telephone Laboratories, 1964. ) 5. M. D. Fagen, A History of Engineering and Science in the Bell System: The Early Years (1875– 1925), Bell Telephone Laboratories, 1975.
H. Nyquist, “Certain Factors Affecting Telegraph Speed,” Bell System Technical Journal, Vol. 3, April 1924, pp. 324–346. 14. H. E. Transactions, Vol. 47, April 1928, pp. 617–644. 15. L. Hartley, “Transmission of Information,” Bell System Technical Journal, Vol. 7, July 1928, pp. 535–563. 16. C. E. Shannon, “A Mathematical Theory of Communication,” Bell System Technical Journal, Vol. 27, July 1948, pp. 379–423 and October 1948, pp. 623–656. 16 TLFeBOOK Data Converter History 17. W. R. Bennett, “Spectra of Quantized Signals,” Bell System Technical Journal, Vol.
74, No. 2, July 15, 1947 pp. 230–231. ) 35. W. Shockley, “The Theory of p-n Junctions in Semiconductors and p-n Junction Transistors,” Bell System Technical Journal, Vol. 28, No. 4, July 1949, pp. 435–489. ) 17 TLFeBOOK Chapter 1 36. L. R. Wrathall, “Transistorized Binary Pulse Regenerator,” Bell System Technical Journal, Vol. 35, September 1956, pp. 1059–1084. 37. J. S. Kilby, “Invention of the Integrated Circuit,” IRE Transactions on Electron Devices, Vol. ED-23, No. 7, July 1976, pp. 648–654.
Data Conversion Handbook by Analog Devices Inc. Engineeri